At Lighthouse Christian School, we offer a limited amount of financial assistance to those families demonstrating additional need for meeting monthly tuition expenses. Applicants may be awarded up to 40% of their total tuition.
Financial assistance for the 2024-2025 school year will be open from February 1st - April 15th.
All awards are first come, first served.
To determine what your family may qualify for, we use a third party company (FACTS Grant & Aid). Families applying for financial assistance will need to complete an application, submit the most recent federal tax forms and all supporting tax documents.
A few notes about Financial Assistance at LCS:
- Application fee: $40 (paid online when submitting)
- Preschool students are not eligible for financial assistance.
- FACTS Grant & Aid is awarded on an annual basis; families must apply each year and the previous award is not guaranteed for future years.
- Financial Assistance applies to tuition only; excludes enrollment fees, aftercare, lunch, etc.
- If you are not yet a family of Lighthouse you can create an account from the link above.
- If you are existing family you will need to login to you FACTS account to access the application.