We have a elementary bookfair coming soon! www.lighthousecs.org/bookfair/. We need bookfair volunteers to help setup (and can sign up online at the link) and there will be an online fair that earns the school rewards (more info online) as well as the fair October 14-17, 2019. The theme is Arctic Adventure.
Lighthouse Christian School Home
No school this Friday for students due to our conferences. The pre-school and elementary will be during the week and Friday by appointment. The secondary will all be in the Auditorium from 8:30am – 3:30.
Drop-off, Pickup and Parking Lot Behavior The following procedures relate to driving on campus: ▪ There are many students on campus each day. It is imperative for the safety of all students that everyone observes safe driving practices. The speed limit while on campus is 5 mph. ▪ When dropping off students, please follow the designated drop off and pick up plan. ▪ If an extended time is needed to drop off or pick up your student, please park your car in a designated parking spot away from the traffic lanes. Lingering in the drop-off line impedes traffic flow and poses a danger to students.
- 88Duals Credits last semester from only 84 High School students
- 80%Involved in Activities/Sports
- 12State Championships in 8 years
- 6Musical/Drama Productions a year
- 74%Graduated with Honors in 2019
- 18:1Teacher to Student Ratio
- 25Years Celebrated at LCS!
- 51:49Male to Female Gender Ratio Percentage